New Version 2.24.0 published
Masterportal version 2.24.0 is now available!
- Possibility to display additional information in the footer
- Added DPI selection to print dialog (as advertised by mapfish print via "dpiSuggestions")
- New option added called "resetLayer". If true it will change the reset button in the filter to a button which resets the whole layer and ignores the prechecked values
- New component GeometryFilter added. If "geometrySelectorVisible" is true, selecting an area on the map, to filter only within that area, is activated.
- GFI: Show GFI (Tool: Retrieve information) for vectorTiles layers is now possible.
- CompareFeatures: The values true and false are now translated.
- The interactions between the GFI and the Map have been moved from the Map module to the GFI module/tool.
- Rename the layer names measure_layer to measureLayer and draw import_draw_layer to importDrawLayer.
- The following NPM packages have been updated:
- core-js: 3.15.2 to 3.24.0
- Fix unix-related path issue in findWhereJs.js
- Correct documentation regarding field names (serviceID -> serviceId).
- Link in footer will now have white text for better readability.
- Print: Polygon representations are now correctly shown in the map and in the legend.
- layerSequence: fix possibility to move layers in tree despite defined layerSequence.
- Print: fix handling for highresolution plotService.
- Fixed a bug where the wrong GFi was displayed after turning on and off different layers.
- Url parameter 'featureViaURL' with test point is fixed.
#689: The layerSlider handle mode displays the layers correctly at the steps.
#798: If a tool is opened by url parameter and 'deactivateGFI' is true at tool-config, no gfi is available if tool is open.
#800: The Zoom-Out control works again with startZoomlevel: 0.
#802: Custom mapMarker configurations is respected again.
#804: Legend window will not be cut off when width changes to a maximum.
#807: transparency setting for child layers is getting set/initialized now for grouped layers.
#810: Filter overwrites the "attributions" status.
- Fixed language switching bug in the addWMS tool.
Complete Changelog: Changelog