New Version 2.28.0 published
Masterportal version 2.28.0 is now available!
This patch adds some highlights to the Masterportal!nbsp]
This patch includes additional functions for a couple modules "Draw", "layerTree", "wfsSearch".
Complete Change Log:
- Draw: Adds a new attribute semicolonCSVDelimiter to decide the semicolon is used as the delimiter for exported CSV file. The default value is true.
- Adds a new column epsg for exported CSV file.
- layerTree: Adds a new parameter in portalconfig.tree to decide whether the scale is displayed in the layer tooltip in addition to the name of the corresponding layer
- print: possibility to edit the output file name in print mode 'plotservice'.
- wfsSearch: config parameter 'responseProjection' to make it possible to convert the projection of the coordinates in the requested service response.
- Bootstrap grid-breakpoints are now configurable in
variables.scss. For switching between mobile and desktop the grid-breakpoint
- The attribute
onlyDesktopcan now be used to display tools mobile by setting it to
falsefor a tool.
- Filter: New parameter 'searchInMapExtentPreselected' was added. It will preselect the checkbox searchInMapExtent if configured.
- Missing changelog details to v2.26.0 considering oblique viewer possibilities.
- fileImport: If the features of the imported file are removed from MP, the imported file name will be removed from the "Successfully imported" list
- package.json test:vue: excluded /cosi/node_modules from test paths (now matching masterportal root packages that are not tested)
- layerSelector: update function calls and bootstrap usage
- drawTool: removed default config for yellow pin and replaced the google yellow pushpin with bootstrap geo-fill in yellow
- The version of node was updated, must be >= 16.13.2 <= 16.18.1
- The following NPM packages have been updated:
- @masterportal/masterportalapi: 2.9.0 to 2.11.0
- axios: 0.27.2 to 1.2.0
- bootstrap: 5.2.2 to 5.2.3
- bootstrap-icons: 1.9.1 to 1.10.2
- i18next: 21.8.16 to 22.0.6
- i18next-browser-languagedetector: 6.1.4 to 7.0.1
- i18next-http-backend: 1.4.1 to 2.0.2
- jquery: 3.6.0 to 3.6.1
- jsts: 2.9.1 to 2.9.2
- moment-timezone: 0.5.37 to 0.5.39
- vue: 2.7.8 to 2.7.14
- vue-template-compiler: 2.7.8 to 2.7.14
- @sinonjs/fake-timers: 9.1.2 to 10.0.0
- canvas: 2.9.3 to 2.10.2
- chai: 4.3.6 to 4.3.7
- dotenv: 16.0.1 to 16.0.3
- eslint: 8.21.0 to 8.28.0
- eslint-plugin-vue: 9.3.0 to 9.8.0
- eslint-plugin-vuejs-accessibility: 1.2.0 to 2.0.0
- husky: 8.0.1 to 8.0.2
- jsdoc: 3.6.11 to 4.0.0
- mocha: 10.0.0 to 10.1.0
- node-fetch: 3.2.10 to 3.3.0
- regenerator-runtime: 0.13.9 to 0.13.11
- sass: 1.54.0 to 1.56.1
- selenium-webdriver: 4.3.1 to 4.6.1
- sinon: 14.0.0 to 14.0.2
#813: following fixes regarding wmsTime
- the layer on the left side is no longer visible on the right
- when the animation is finished, the icon of the play button displays now immediately the play icon again
- moving the swiper after the playback ended updates the view correctly now
- if the last slider position is clicked, the playing status becomes false
- added a loading spinner and disabled all inputs while the layer is not fully loaded
- setting the target layer for the swiper directly instead of retrieving it in mounted hook to prevent load time issues
#820: CoordToolkit - Space inserted between 84 and (Dezimalgrad)
#821: Sorting the table in featureLister tool now works again
#844: fileImport now converts the projection of geoJSON if necessary
- Issue #845: The buffer analysis tool now shows results correctly again
#846: The featureLister now shows features of initial visible WFS again
#848: Drawing tool Export of circles to KML gives correct coordinates.
#851: Filter - When the multiLayerSelector attribute is set to false, it no longer prevents the accordions from opening.
#852: MouseoverHover: change mouseover text information color from light to dark grey.
- Issue #853: The quickHelp tool is now configurable for the layer tree
#854: The save selection tool takes into account the order of layers.
- Fix some vulnerabilities in dependencies
- Filter throws error when a layerGroup has an empty layers list
- Fix the position of the unfreeze button which should be over the menu on the touch table view
- After a layer is selected from the search results it is now getting added to the layer tree again
- Do not show alert message to use 2 Fingers on GFI Window or any other div apart from map if twoFingerPan is configured to true
- MouseHover: Fix the MouseHover to work in smaller iframes
Complete Changelog: Changelog