New Version 2.34.0 published
Masterportal version 2.34.0 is now available!
Complete Change Log:
v2.34.0 - 2023-06-07
- The Virtual City Planner tool (virtualcityPLANNER) has been removed
- GFI: nested object values can now be addressed from "gfiAttributes" by dot notation. See services.json .
- configuration for mobileFooterInfoToggler has been implemented
- the icon (arrow) to toggle information is only visible if it is configured
- The version of node was updated to ^16.13.2 || ^18.16.0. If you use node 18, you must provide the environment variable NODE_OPTIONS=--openssl-legacy-provider or you can alter npm scripts using cross-env, e.g. "start": "cross-env NODE_OPTIONS=--openssl-legacy-provider webpack-dev-server --config devtools/webpack.dev.js" to avoid errors with webpack 4 (see https://github.com/webpack/webpack/issues/14532#issuecomment-947807590).
- The version of npm was updated to ^8.1.2 || ^9.5.1
- The following NPM packages have been updated:
- @masterportal/masterportalapi: 2.17.0 to 2.19.0
- Tool Coordinates: no errors occur on mobile devices.
- Error fixed when importing KML file with polygon without label.
- KML exported from QGIS can now be loaded in the master portal.
- Handling of KML generated from the master portal has been improved.
- URLParam: multiple mdIds entries in the url result in added layers again.
- Issue #1016: Draw: When creating a text, it is now prevented that a previous is changed.
#1021: vectorStyle can now handle geometryCollections.
#1022: attributeMapper supports additional time formats
#1025: search via urlparam 'query=' opens the suggestion list again.
#1026: featureLister width fits content now.
#1031/Issue #1034: printing of non clustered features in clustered layers.
#1032: FileImport: The label style for imported KML is now applied correctly.
#1036: Draw: circle radius is displayed correct for unit 'km'.
#1041: Print: Circles are now broken down into 100 segments and correctly displayed as polygons in the printout.
- DefaultTree Parser: 3d layers will only be created if 3dLayerList exists.
- Legend: fixed misrepresentation of WFS layers in legend
- Node 16 will no longer be supported as of September 2023 (see https://github.com/nodejs/release#release-schedule).
- The following NPM packages have been removed:
- dayjs (moved to masterportalAPI dependency)
Complete Changelog: Changelog