New Version 2.36.0 published
Masterportal version 2.34.0 is now available!
Complete Change Log:
v2.36.0 - 2023-08-02
- QuickHelp: A description of the route preference
recommended routehas been added.
- Colored highlighting for 3D Tiles has been added.
- GFI MapMarker appears now on top of elevations by click.
- Add: new parameter minZoom and maxZoom in layer configuration to make filter to react with zoom level. If the current zoom level if out of range, the filter will be deactivated.
- Possibility to define additional preferences for the different speed profiles (additionally to the BKG service) (requires own modified backend).
- Possibility to define additional avoid features for the different speed profiles (additionally to the BKG service) (requires own modified backend).
- highlightFeature also works for line geometries
- new parameter: hideMapMarkerOnVectorHighlight
- further input type "short" and "float"
- Added highlighting Vector Layers on mouseHover as requested in Issue #836
- Configurable in config.js
- The following packages have been updated:
- @masterportal/masterportalapi: 2.20.0 to 2.23.0 (with cesium 1.106.0 to @cesium/engine 2.4.1)
- WFS: Migrated writeTransaction and sendTransaction to masterportalAPI (2.22.0).
- GFI: gfiFeatures are no longer set to null on every click, but only when there are no features or the gfi is closed
- Print: The portal is no longer reloaded after pressing the Enter key in the title field. Instead, the print is sent.
- can also parse Geoserver responses from DescribeFeatureType-Requests
- fixed language pack in nested i18next json
- correct handling of boolean attributes
- Issue #863: Print: Consider offsets for point features with icon
- Issue #1024: LayerInformation: Fix URL generation for given query parameters in service URL
- Issue #1045: WFSSearch: Fields will be enabled correctly for multiple search instances now
- Issue #1052, Issue #1058: The legend for wfs is now created again via the describefeaturetype, so that a legend is now created for all wfs.
- Issue #1057: Filter: Checkbox Snippet does not response right in activation and deactivation.