Das Masterportal steht nun in der Version 2.31.0 zur Verfügung.
Das vollständige Changelog:
- Time library
moment.js was replaced with day.js. Please consider to use
day.js in your future pull requests.
- SpecialWFS require full URL in config now instead of relative paths.
- It is now possible to collect custom data via getMetaData request from layers.
- The following NPM package have been added:
- "resize-observer-polyfill": "^1.5.1"
- Code of Conduct file and contents.
- KeepOpen attribute for tools:
- In type string, the tool name can be inserted as string.
- In type array, some tool names can be inserted in an array.
- The following NPM packages have been updated:
- @masterportal/masterportalapi: 2.12.0 to 2.14.0 (This also raised ol to version 7.2.2)
- The following NPM package have been removed:
- "moment": "^2.29.4",
- "moment-timezone": "^0.5.39"
- Print: It is now possible to print larger amounts of data (limited by Mapfish print settings) where an error occurred before.
- Print: edit printing for plotservice.
- Print: fixed printing of symbols.
#839: Under certain conditions, the external WFS filter did not work. An error occurred while parsing the WFS GetFeature Response.
- Issue #846: Three bugs solved in featureLister: FeatureLister was stuck if initially active; FeatureLister was stuck if browsed layer deselected; FeatureLister was stuck on last removed layer.
#867: SpeacialWFS search uses proxy if useProxy is configured true.
- Issue #871: Support WMS GFI requests to HTTP in HTTP environment.
- FeatureLister: always contains an up to date list of layers to choose.
Den vollständigen Changelog finden sie hier: Changelog
Die Sources des neuen Updates finden sie hier: Source